Its not hard to see why many businesses have turned to solar energy for a sound investment with good reason. Solar is, simply, power obtained by harnessing the energy of the sun’s rays and is arguably the cleanest, most reliable and cost-effective form of renewable energy available today. Solar energy is one of the most versatile energy solution that can be used in a range of locations and sectors. Here is a quick summary of the benefits but be sure to contact us and visit our downloads section for further information.
• Excellent ROI up to 20%
• Guaranteed revenue from the FiT for 20 years
• Future-proof your business against carbon tax
• Systems are flexible and fit to scale
• Limited restrictions around planning permission
• Best use of unused land
• Low maintenance.
• A long lasting solution that will perform for 25+ years
Our experienced, in-house solar teams design and install Solar PV systems for a wide range of commercial customers including farms, poultry sheds, industrial units, offices, schools and leisure centres to name a few.
We carefully select the highest quality products in the industry and install only proven, high efficiency, branded solar panels and inverters with a performance output that will maximise the 20-year investment returns of the Feed-in Tariff.
Call our in house technical experts today on 01480 470064 or send us an online enquiry to discuss your requirements in more detail
What are Solar Panels and how do they work?
The panels are frames made up of solar PV cells (these are layers of monocrystalline or polycrystalline silicon). The sun’s radiation hits these cells and is converted to direct current (DC) energy. This DC energy travels to an electrical device called an inverter, which converts DC energy into alternating current (AC) energy. The AC electricity produced is just like the power supplied by your utility company, and can go directly to power your business or the power produced can be exported back to the national grid and get redistributed thus creating an additional income.
Why Solar PV?
- Financial Incentives – With government tariffs and payback schemes, you can earn money from producing solar power. An income of £117,000 can be earned based on a 50 kw solar PV system over a period of 20 years **
- Unlimited and reliable energy source – unlike fossil fuels solar power is a secure energy source for the future.
- Reduce your carbon footprint – Solar power doesn’t produce greenhouse gasses and it doesn’t pollute water or any other part of nature.
- Easy to install and very low-maintenance – and panels generate energy for many years.
- Utilise unused land or roof space – make use of unutilized land and gain financial benefits at the same time.
- Diverse source of power – Solar PV can be used across all sectors including agriculture, industrial, commercial and domestic. **(Figures are based on the owner using 100% of the electricity produced by the system and paying 13.5p per kwh for their imported electricity. (No allowance for RPI or energy price rises are included). Figures correct at time of printing -March 2016.)